Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries based on level of education and related experience, as well as an exceptional array of benefits:
- Retirement/401(k) plan.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Supplemental life, critical illness coverage, accident insurance and many other voluntary benefits.
- Domestic Partner Coverage – same sex and opposite sex. Gross-up for same sex couples.
- Employee Assistance Program including confidential counseling and referral services for a broad range of issues, including work-life balance, child rearing, personal relationships, anxiety, depression, money management and other stressful situations.
- Flexible Benefits Plan, which allows medical and childcare expenses to be paid on a pre-tax basis.
- A health club and healthy living reimbursement program.
- Paid time off.
- Back-up care for children, adults or the elderly when normal care system is not available.
- Student Loan Consolidation Plan allows employees to consolidate one or more private or federal student loans into a single low-interest loan, along with a $1,000 reduction to the principal balance at the time of the first payment. Pre-tax parking and transit plan, with transit subsidy.
And there are many other benefits of working at Quarles & Brady:
- Business-casual dress.
- EAP Convenience Services.
- Comprehensive IT training program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Councils.
- Annual Staff Appreciation Celebration.
- Q&B Living Well Program.
- Quarles Cares volunteer opportunities.