Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries based on level of education and related experience, as well as an exceptional array of benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Domestic partner benefits—same sex and opposite sex. Gross-up for same sex couples.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Supplemental life, Critical Care Illness and other Voluntary benefits.
- Generous retirement plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which includes eldercare and childcare referral services.
- Back-up care program for infants through the elderly.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Health club and healthy living reimbursement program.
- Pre-tax parking and transit plan.
And there are many other benefits of working at Quarles & Brady:
- Business-casual dress.
- EAP Convenience Services.
- Comprehensive IT training program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Councils.
- Automatic defibrillators and firm-paid training in the use of CPR and AED.
- Annual Staff Appreciation Celebration.
- New parent packets for expectant parents.
- Q&B Living Well Program.
- Quarles Cares volunteer opportunities.