Compensation & Benefits
Attorney salaries are competitive with those of other top-tier firms in our market. If you are joining us from another firm, your salary will be based on your level of experience, expertise, and client work, among other factors. In addition to your salary, you will receive a benefits package that is second to none. Benefits include:
- Availability of a performance bonus.
- A voluntary 401(k) plan.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Supplemental life, critical illness coverage, accident insurance and many other voluntary benefits.
- Domestic Partner Coverage – same sex and opposite sex. Gross-up for same sex couples.
- Employee Assistance Program including confidential counseling and referral services for a broad range of issues, including work-life balance, child rearing, personal relationships, anxiety, depression, money management and other stressful situations.
- Flexible Benefits Plan, which allows medical and childcare expenses to be paid on a pre-tax basis.
- A health club and healthy living reimbursement program.
- Paid time off.
- Twelve weeks paid personal medical leave, which may be used as maternity leave. Six weeks paid parental leave for new fathers or for either parent in the event of an adoption. Additional extended unpaid leave of up to six months. Ramp up/ramp down transitional adjustment.
- Back-up care for children, adults or the elderly when normal care system is not available.
- Student Loan Consolidation Plan allows attorneys to consolidate one or more private or federal student loans into a single low-interest loan, along with a $1,000 reduction to the principal balance at the time of the first payment.
- The Real Estate Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to the purchase or sale of the attorney's principle residence.
- The Trusts & Estates Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to estate planning services provided to the attorney and spouse/partner.
- All expenses associated with the state bar exam review course, bar exam fee, CD course and laptop fee. The firm will reimburse for the hotel room and tax for a two-night stay, as well as all meal and travel expenses for the bar exam.
- ABA, state, and local bar membership fees.
- Registration fees and expenses for CLE programs paid by the firm when approved by the practice group chair or their designee.
- Associate referral bonus for referring an attorney candidate for an available lateral position, and that candidate is hired.
- In-house business development coaching and professional training programs to assure your continued career development.
- Generous client development funding for Partners.
And there are many other benefits of working at Quarles & Brady:
- Business-casual dress.
- Comprehensive IT training program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Councils.
- Q&B Living Well Program.
- Quarles Cares volunteer opportunities.