We recruit with our clients in mind. They have high expectations of us and we want to make sure we continue to deliver. Naturally, we seek the most qualified and outstanding candidates from a variety of law schools. We hire people who we think have professional and personal qualities needed to become partners. Hiring considerations include superior intellectual ability, character, problem-solving abilities, motivation, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain and attract clients. These qualities, along with demonstrated performance, form the basis for advancement and partnership consideration.
The men and women in our 2018 program came from 13 law schools; 48% are women.
We visit many of the top schools in the country. For Fall 2018, we will interview at the following law schools and job fairs:
- Arizona State University: August 6, 2018
- Cook County Job Fair: July 24, 2018
- Georgetown University: August 1, 2018
- Indiana Diversity Job Fair: August 7, 2018
- Indiana University - Bloomington: August 8, 2018
- Indiana University - McKinney: August 13, 2018
- Lavender Law Job Fair: August 10, 2018
- Marquette: August 15, 2018
- Northwestern University: August 1, 2018
- Stetson: August 13, 2018
- University of Arizona: August 10, 2018
- University of Florida: August 8, 2018
- University of Illinois: August 7, 2018
- University of Iowa: August 14, 2018
- University of Michigan: August 7, 2018
- University of Minnesota: August 17, 2018
- University of Notre Dame: August 7, 2018
- University of Wisconsin: August 15, 2018
- Washington University: August 8, 2018
If you do not see your school listed, please apply on-line here.