The Q&B Experience
Quarles & Brady is a national law firm with 10 offices across the United States, with about 500 attorneys and 1,000 employees overall. The firm's culture is inclusive and mutually respectful, and has been recognized nationally by a wide variety of organizations.
- In 2020 Quarles & Brady achieved Gold Standard Re-Certification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum for the 10th straight year.
- For the sixth consecutive year Quarles & Brady has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality" by receiving a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index.
- Quarles & Brady announced 45 attorneys from the firm's offices have been ranked in the 2020 edition of the Chambers USA directory.
- Best Lawyers 2020 has listed Quarles among the top 10 in “Best Law Firm” rankings in dozens of practice areas.
- In early 2019 Quarles & Brady announced the creation of a Time Venture Fund (TVF) to provide startups with the crucial legal advice needed at the formation stage while also providing a social benefit to the startup and entrepreneurship communities. TVF was created in response to an increasingly innovation-focused economy and is one of the initiatives of the firm's Innovation Committee.
- Since 2016 to present Quarles & Brady LLP has been named one of the "Best BigLaw Firm For Female Attorneys" by Law360, underscoring its ongoing commitment to gender equality in the legal profession and workplace.