The Q&B Experience
Quarles & Brady is a national law firm with 10 offices across the United States, with about 500 attorneys and 1,000 employees overall. The firm's culture is inclusive and mutually respectful, and has been recognized nationally by a wide variety of organizations.
- For the fifth consecutive year Quarles & Brady has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality" by receiving a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index.
- Quarles & Brady announced 43 attorneys from the firm's offices have been ranked in the 2019 edition of the Chambers USA directory.
- Best Lawyers 2019 has listed Quarles among the top 10 in “Best Law Firm” rankings in dozens of practice areas.
- In early 2019 Quarles & Brady announced the creation of a Time Venture Fund (TVF) to provide startups with the crucial legal advice needed at the formation stage while also providing a social benefit to the startup and entrepreneurship communities. TVF was created in response to an increasingly innovation-focused economy and is one of the initiatives of the firm's Innovation Committee.
- In 2019 Quarles & Brady LLP has been named one of the "Best BigLaw Firm For Female Attorneys" by Law360, underscoring its ongoing commitment to gender equality in the legal profession and workplace.
- Quarles & Brady has been widely recognized for our commitment to diversity and inclusion—click here for details.
- In 2018 Quarles & Brady achieved Gold Standard Re-Certification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum for the eighth straight year.
Quarles & Brady has been widely recognized for our commitment to diversity and inclusion—click here for details.