Carol Fitch's work focuses primarily in the corporate services area. Her experience includes:
- Document preparation to form, amend, qualify and dissolve business organizations.
- Assist with documentation of joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses of public and private companies.
- General corporate and commercial transactions.
- Prepare and file/record UCC financing statements; prepare and file trade name applications and assignments.
- Maintenance of records and minute books including preparing and filing annual reports.
- Docket management which includes long-term such as scheduling annual meetings and filings, and short-term control such as filings with the Arizona Corporation Commission and the Arizona Secretary of State.
- Client management which includes communication with clients such as scheduling meetings and obtaining client's assistance in document preparation.
Education and Honors
- Washington State University (B.S., 1977)