Carole Barden has been a paralegal with the Health Law Practice Group since 2013. Her knowledge is in healthcare facility licensing and regulatory compliance. Her experience includes:
- Complete national licensing projects for pharmacy, wholesale, third party logistics providers and other healthcare facilities.
- Created, manage, and maintain client-facing websites, which provide senior level legal counsel and business partners, access to current state and federal legislation, pharmaceutical industry research, and client specific documents
- Develop detailed spreadsheets providing specifics regarding active government actions, current research, and state specific legal inquiries.
- Legislative tracking of all pharmacy laws and regulations in all 50 states and DC to keep state surveys current and develop detailed spreadsheets to reflect current proposed and adopted laws, specific to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Established new forecasting tracking and management reporting to improve visibility to all projects and legal matters.
- Review and compile research and legal documents to assist with conferences, hearings, and attorney-client business meetings.
- Legal research for national surveys, including researching statutes, court cases and legal references utilizing LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Westlaw Next.
Education and Honors
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A., 1998)
- Certified Paralegal Designation by National Association of Legal Assistants