Katie Lavigne represents healthcare industry clients on a wide range of matters with a primary focus on pharmacy, regulatory compliance, and privacy and security. She has experience with data breaches, third party vendor contracts, compliance readiness and program audits, federal and state healthcare laws and regulations, and Medicare Part D pharmacy benefits.
Prior to joining the firm, Katie worked for a pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) and a global healthcare services company. She has worked in credit card security, Medicare Part D operations, and government programs compliance. Katie's previous business experience and acumen allows her to bring a unique perspective to her legal work.
Education and Honors
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- CALI Awards Recipient - Criminal Law and Constitutional Criminal Procedure
- University of St. Thomas (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)
- Major: Business Administration-Marketing, Economics
Professional and Civic Activities
- Minnesota State Bar Association, member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, member