Choua Lee provides support for attorneys and clients in intellectual property litigation and trial matters, including cases in federal and state courts, TTAB, PTAB, ITC, and AAA. As an intellectual property paralegal, she:
- drafts, finalizes and files pleadings and other court filings;
- assists with all stages of discovery, including litigation holds, document collection, reviewing and summarizing documents, managing document databases, preparing privilege logs, and coordinating with vendors;
- conducts legal and factual research and analyzes, summarizes and compiles timelines and reports regarding findings; and
- performs daily case management tasks, such as verifying case deadlines and organizing key case materials.
Education and Honors
- University of Minnesota - Crookston (B.A., 2014)