Christie Galinski is an attorney in the Business Law Group with an emphasis on the specialty tax practice supporting tax compliance and tax consulting. She has wide experience providing tax research and analysis regarding federal, state and international tax issues. Christie’s practice has focused on transactional tax issues like taxation of financial products, investment vehicles, cross-border transactions, tax-exempt organizations, mergers and acquisitions, and formation of entities. In addition, she has written numerous articles and presented various seminars on federal and international tax issues to other attorneys and industry clients.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, with honors, 2010)
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1999)
- Majors: History and International Studies
Professional and Civic Activities
- International Tax Committee, ABA International Law Section (Publications Chair)