Chal Little is a business law attorney who maintains a comprehensive practice representing a variety of business entities and individuals. Chal's practice focuses on advising privately held businesses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, private offerings and related securities law compliance, entity formation and governance matters, and commercial contracts.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Chal practiced with another prominent Milwaukee law firm. In addition, he has previously been licensed as a securities professional serving in the mutual fund and alternative investment spaces, where he held FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 licenses. During law school, Chal also served as an intern with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Concordia University Wisconsin (B.A., 2009)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association, member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, member
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch," Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Real Estate Law, 2022