Christopher Penza is a member of the firm's Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group. He has significant experience developing estate plans and administering estates, trusts, and family offices. In particular, Chris:
- Prepares estate plans (consisting of trusts, wills, powers of attorney, marital property agreements etc.) that carry out a client’s wishes while minimizing taxes and administrative burdens;
- Creates private foundations and other charitable entities;
- Counsels clients regarding complicated income, gift, and estate tax issues.
Chris is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Marquette Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.S., 2010)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin Wills for Heroes Program (Program Coordinator, 2016-2019)