Christopher Guthrie is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group. He focuses his practice on state and national health law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, he was a teacher in the state of Wisconsin. He previously served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Mozambique.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Pro Bono Society (Member)
- Marquette University Graduate School of Management (M.B.A., 2016)
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (M.S., 2008)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2002)