Cory Kopitzke is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, he was a judicial intern at the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. During law school, he was the Executive Editor of the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, and was a member of the Labor and Employment Law Society and the International Law Society.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Deans Honors (Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Highest grade in class, Legal Research and Writing (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015); Seminar in International Law (Fall 2015); State Constitutional Law (Spring 2016); Constitutional Law II (Fall 2016)
- Executive Editor: Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Student Affiliate: Center for Constitutional Democracy, Labor and Employment Law Society, International Law Society
- Wabash College (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Major: German
- Phi Beta Kappa, Wabash College Moot Court Competition, Champion (2013), Junior Peck Medal for Promise in the Practice of Law (2014)