Courtney Chaipel Pugh is a member of the firm's Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group. She focuses her practice on estate administration, trust settlement, and fiduciary litigation involving both.
In law school, she was a legal intern for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and a Senior Associate for the Stetson Law Review.
Education and Honors
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers at Stetson (Member)
- University of South Florida (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Public Health
- Pre-Law Society (Member)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Girls on the Run Greater Tampa Bay (2014–2016)
- Guardian ad Litem of Hillsborough County (2014–2015)
- The Florida Bar (Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Member of Young Lawyers Section)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member of Trusts and Estates Section)
- Collier County Women's Bar Association (Member)
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch,"Trusts and Estates, 2022