The following examples of Craig’s experience provide a useful survey of his career and skill sets.
- Representation of several Tribal Designated Housing Authorities in lawsuits filed in federal district court and the court of federal claims against HUD and the United States in connection with the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act funding issues.
- Successful defense of an Indian Tribe in a personal injury lawsuit on sovereign immunity grounds.
- Negotiations with senior HUD employees on behalf of a Tribal Designated Housing Entity regarding NAHASDA compliance issues.
- Defense of a national title insurer in an action brought by a lender alleging breach of contract, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Representation of numerous insured owners and lenders in a variety of title matters.
- Prosecution and successful appeal of bid protest on behalf of a national heavy highway construction company where the client was the low bidder, but the municipality rejected bid on other grounds.
- Defense of a national title insurance company in an action brought by a group of homeowners alleging breach of contract, fraud, failure to disclose, and abstractor’s negligence.
- Representation of a major financial institution in defense of claims for fraud, racketeering, misrepresentation, and conversion, in Missouri Federal Court.
- Representation of an international developer against charges of misrepresentation, fraud, wrongful dissolution of a partnership, and breach of contract.
- Representation of a national heavy highway construction company under the American Arbitration Association Construction Arbitration Rules in a dispute with an Arizona municipality, concerning a multimillion-dollar road construction project.
- Representation of a regional industrial contractor under the American Arbitration Association Construction Arbitration Rules in a dispute with an Arizona municipality, concerning a multimillion-dollar wastewater treatment plant project.
- Defense of an international franchisor against a franchisee's claims of breach of contract, territorial infringement, and breach of contract.
- Defense of a produce packing plant in a lawsuit brought by a lessee, alleging breach of contract and misrepresentation.
- Defense of a bid protest challenging the award of a multimillion-dollar construction contract to a national heavy civil construction company.
- Defense of a multilevel marketing firm against allegations of breach of contract and fraud.
- Representation of a national semiconductor manufacturer under the American Arbitration Association Rules in a dispute with a distributor alleging breach of contract, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and intentional interference with contract.