Craig Friedrichs is a member of the firm's Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Group.
Craig represents secured creditors, unsecured creditors, loan servicers, and other parties in various aspects of Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcy proceedings. His recent experience includes:
- Representation of equipment lenders and lessors in cases under Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
- Representation of creditors in nondischargeability, preference, and fraudulent conveyance actions.
- Representation of creditors in connection with the use of cash collateral and negotiation of adequate protection.
- Litigation of stay relief and plan treatment in contested Chapter 11 matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Craig represented a Chapter 13 trustee in Phoenix, developing his knowledge of the appellate process, adversary proceedings, and motion practice.
Education and Honors
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law (Member)
- Moot Court Honors Council – Employment and Labor Law Team
- University of Arizona (B.A. and B.S., cum laude, 2008)
- College of Humanities Senior of the Year Honors
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Bankruptcy Inn of Court (2014-2017)
- Young Lawyers Division (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Bankruptcy Section Board Member, 2016; Bankruptcy Section Chair 2017)
- Turnaround Management Association