Cindy Jorgensen has worked in the legal field for 34 years. Cindy joined Quarles & Brady in 1991. Her areas of experience include:
- Commercial finance, with an emphasis on perfection of security interests and Revised Article 9.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- General corporate which includes entity formation and maintenance, with an emphasis on auto dealerships and service corporations.
- As the public finance paralegal for industrial revenue bond and other private activity bond financings for the firm since 1993.
Education and Honors
- Concordia University (B.A., 1992)
- Degree: Communication and Management.
Professional and Civic Activities
- 2011 Wisconsin Law Journal Unsung Hero Honoree