Daniel Roberts is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He focuses his practice on general litigation matters including counseling clients on best practices, preparing clients for trial, and handling business litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was a judicial extern for the U.S. District Court in Phoenix, where he drafted orders and prepared memoranda addressing a wide range of legal issues, including breach of contract, discovery disputes, civil rights claims, employment law claims, and criminal law.
While attending law school, he served as Note Editor for the Arizona Law Review, was a member of the NAAC Moot Court Team, and worked for the Veteran's Advocacy Law Clinic.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Order of the Coif
- Arizona Law Review (Note Editor; Events Manager)
- ABA's National Appellate Advocacy Competition Moot Court Team (Regional Finalist); D. Burr Udall Award for Best Brief - Samuel M. Fegtly Moot Court Competition; Veterans' Advocacy Legal Clinic
- University of Phoenix (M.B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- University of Phoenix (B.S., with honors, 2009)