Darrell Husband is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group.
Darrell's practice is diverse in that he frequently advises and represents clients in a wide variety of business, commercial finance, and real estate transactions. With a business background in real estate sales and mortgage lending, Darrell has over 18 years of experience advising and negotiating on behalf of his clients to successfully close deals in a manner which achieves the client's goals on time and on budget. Darrell routinely represents financial institutions, local and regional banks, private lenders, private and public companies, REITs, builders, contractors, developers, small business owners, and investors in sophisticated commercial transactions covering all asset classes including all of the following:
- commercial real estate transactions including purchases, sales, leases, construction and development of various types of real estate projects including master-planned communities, multifamily, retail, office, industrial and assisted-living properties.
- single-lender and syndicated commercial loans, construction loans, term loans, leasehold financing, secured revolving lines of credit, asset-based financing, lines of credit secured by multiple properties, loans with collateral in multiple states, equity participation, and mezzanine loans.
- corporate transactions including new entity formations, mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganizations.
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Education and Honors
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Technology Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (B.S., 1995)
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2003
- Supreme Court of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member of Urban Land Institute and ULI Next Leadership Network
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Member of Men's Art Council of the Phoenix Art Museum
- Economic Development Committee of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona and California, Real Property and Business Law Sections (Member)
- Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology Law in Malibu, California (Fellow)
- Public Policy Advisory Council for the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce (Former Member)
- Executive Council of the Securities Regulation Section of the State Bar of Arizona (Former Member)