David Hedges is a member of the firm’s Business Law Group. He maintains a comprehensive transactional practice, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, and general business law matters. His experience includes:
- Representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Representing and advising issuers in connection with exempt securities filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and various state agencies.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate matters, including business planning and entity formation.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing various commercial contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, David participated in the Berkeley Law Startup Clinic, where he assisted entrepreneurs in the areas of risk management, entity formation, and venture capital. While attending law school, David served as the Senior Publishing Editor of the California Law Review and as the Senior Symposium Editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal.
Education and Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- California Law Review and Berkeley Business Law Journal
- American Jurisprudence Award Recipient
- Business Law Certificate
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar
- Arizona State University (B.F.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Arizona State University (B.I.S., magna cum laude, 2011)