Dave has extensive experience serving as Bond Counsel, Disclosure Counsel, Underwriter's Counsel and Special Tax Counsel representing a full range of governmental issuers and financial institutions. To date, Dave has worked on over 550 bond and note issues totaling over $10 billion. Examples of some of his recent work include:
- Bond Counsel to Wisconsin school districts on their long-term capital and short-term cash flow financings.
- Bond Counsel to counties and other municipalities on general obligation and revenue financings, including private activity bonds.
- Disclosure Counsel to municipalities and school districts to prepare offering documents for federal securities law purposes.
- Counsel to school districts on their statutory and campaign finance compliance in connection with political referenda.
- Underwriter's Counsel to national broker-dealers on charter school and church financings.
- Counsel to municipal clients in complying with a national Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement initiative, including negotiating terms of a resulting enforcement order.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Senior Symposium Editor, Wisconsin International Law Journal
- Business and Tax Law Association
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Business School (B.B.A., 2010)
- Major: Accounting
- Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity