Deanna is a partner who specializes in litigating complex commercial disputes in federal and state courts including claims for breach of contract and partnership disputes.
- Jes Solar Co. Ltd., v. Matinee Energy, Inc. (D. Ariz) (ongoing defense of matter alleging multi-million dollar claims for breach of contract, unjust enrichment, fraud, conspiracy, conversion).
- Successfully represented client in responding to defamatory online complaints in context of realtor trade association. Routinely advise companies regarding how to respond to social media complaints on YouTube, Facebook, Yelp! and other content providers using various tools such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- In the Matter of Arbitration between Joseph DelGreco & Co., et al., v. Eastwest Int'l, et al., International Centre for Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration Tribunal (New York) (Secured multimillion-dollar arbitration award in breach of contract dispute involving licensed goods and successfully defended against counterclaims).
- Successfully defended against alleged violations of Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) relating to unsolicited faxes.
- Successfully represented company in software vendor dispute alleging breach of contract and breach of warranty relating to enterprise software.