Diversity & Inclusion Facts
Taking the Reigns
- Our current firm chair, Kimberly Leach Johnson, is one of the few women that have ever led a firm of our size and scope.
- Our firm managing partner, Michael Aldana, is the first Hispanic to serve in this leadership role at our firm.
Paving the Way
- Our chairman emeritus, John W. Daniels Jr., is one of only a few African-American chairs that have ever led an AmLaw 200 law firm.
- Six of our 10 offices are led by women as office managing partners, and two office managing partners are diverse.
- Nearly half of our Executive Committee members are diverse or women.