Supplier Policies and Application Form
Quarles & Brady is committed to a culture of diversity & inclusion in all aspects of its operations, including in its vendor relationships. Our Supplier Diversity program represents part of our promise to both our clients and ourselves, to provide the greatest level of client service with the help of vendors who share our values. In short, Quarles & Brady encourages the development of LGBT-, minority-, women-, veteran-, and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses in all of its communities and looks forward to doing business with each of them.
- We provide opportunities that allow qualified minority-, women-, LGBT-, veteran-, and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses a chance to succeed.
- We reflect the diverse communities in which we are privileged to practice law.
- We continually seek out new sources for products and services.
- We strive to sustain healthy competition within our supplier base.
- We continuously seek to develop innovative and flexible business solutions that maximize client satisfaction.
- We work to strengthen our business performance and thereby sustain long-term growth.
- We intend to build our brand recognition among both clients and suppliers as a firm that embraces diversity on every level.
- We seek to provide access to new markets.
For details on becoming a supplier to Quarles & Brady, please download the Supplier Policy & Application PDF on this page, and feel free to contact us with your questions:
Director of Diversity, Employee Relations & Corporate Social Responsibility