Elise Ashley focuses her practice in commercial and civil litigation matters. She has experience with general liability coverage disputes, arbitration matters, and tenancy issues.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Elise served as a student associate in the University of Wisconsin’s Eviction Defense Clinic. In this role, Elise conducted extensive legal research, drafted briefs, and communicated with clients. In addition, Elise was a recipient of the Quarles and Brady Fellowship and worked as a summer associate at the firm in 2021.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2022)
- Wisconsin Law Review, Senior Articles Editor and Diversity Committee Member
- Wisconsin Moot Court Board, Member
- Black Law Students Association, Co-Executive Director
- Gwynette E. Smalley Law Review Prize (2022)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2019)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Young Lawyers Division, member