Elizabeth Conti is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm she clerked at the White House Council on Environmental Quality in the summer of 2016 and for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of the General Counsel as well as the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance.
Education and Honors
- The Catholic University of America – Columbus School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Catholic University Law Review (Note & Comment Editor, Volume 65 & 66)
- Environmental Law Society (Member)
- The George Washington University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Major: International Affairs with a Concentration in Global Public Health
- GWU Law Association (Member)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia (Member)
- Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland (Member)