Elizabeth Conti is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group. She represents and advises manufacturers, wholesale distributors, pharmacies, and individual practitioners on the full array of regulatory compliance matters relating to their obligations under DEA regulations. She assists DEA registrants in administrative and civil litigation matters. Additionally, Elizabeth helps clients with FDA regulatory compliance and enforcement issues involving product status issues, labeling, advertising, importing and exporting, and current good manufacturing practice laws and regulations. She also has experience in counseling clients with respect to health care fraud and abuse compliance and litigation matters involves the False Claims Act.
Aside from regulatory compliance and enforcement matters, Elizabeth has significant experience in representing pharmacies in drafting and submitting required notices and applications to Boards of Pharmacy, DEA, FDA, and other governmental agencies due to new/initial applications, application renewals, or change of ownership.
Prior to joining the firm she clerked at the White House Council on Environmental Quality in the summer of 2016 and for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of the General Counsel as well as the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance.
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- The Catholic University of America – Columbus School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Catholic University Law Review (Note & Comment Editor, Volume 65 & 66)
- Environmental Law Society (Member)
- The George Washington University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Major: International Affairs with a Concentration in Global Public Health
- GWU Law Association (Member)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia (Member)
- Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland (Member)