Elizabeth (Liz) Lang is a senior level paralegal in the Real Estate Practice Group. Liz has over a decade of legal experience assisting an array of clients, locally and nationally, in various levels and types of commercial real estate, corporate and finance transactions, which include ground and retail leasing, commercial acquisition and sale, sale-leaseback, construction, real estate and asset-based financing, and mergers and acquisitions. Liz's expansive experience also includes analyzing and resolving due diligence issues, including, but not limited to, title and survey matters, assisting attorneys with drafting contracts and ancillary documents, managing critical dates and timelines, and coordinating closings.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady LLP, Liz was a Real Estate Paralegal for Carvana, an innovative online-only used car retailer.
Education and Honors
- Everest Institute
- Associate Degree - Specialized Business Degree in Paralegal Studies (2011)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Notary Public, Maricopa County, AZ
- 2022 Director of the Paralegal Division - Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the Paralegal Division - Maricopa County Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the 2022 Annual MCBA Paralegal Conference
- Member of the National Federal of Paralegal Association