Ellen Cranberg is an attorney whose practice focuses on general commercial litigation matters for clients in a variety of industries and business sectors.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Ellen worked as a judicial intern for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals where she drafted judicial orders and memoranda for pending cases before the Court. In addition, Ellen was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady in 2019.
Education and Honors
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable C.J. Williams, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- Iowa Law Review (Senior Note & Comment Editor)
- University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association (EDWBA), member
- The Milwaukee Bar Association, member
- The Association for Women Lawyers – Milwaukee, member
- The Milwaukee Young Lawyer’s Association, member