Ellen Cranberg is a litigation attorney who represents clients across myriad industries and business sectors. She has experience with contract disputes, tenancy issues, real estate and land use disputes, bid protests, construction defects, and others. Committed to pro bono service, Ellen also works with a team of attorneys to represent juvenile offenders who seek to reform the Wisconsin parole system.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Ellen was a judicial intern for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals where she drafted judicial orders and memoranda for pending cases before the court. In addition, Ellen was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady in 2019.
Education and Honors
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- The Honorable C.J. Williams, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa, judicial extern
- Iowa Law Review, senior note & comment editor
- University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association (EDWBA), member
- The Milwaukee Bar Association, member
- The Association for Women Lawyers – Milwaukee, member
- The Milwaukee Young Lawyer’s Association, member