We provide practical, real-world solutions that incorporate our clients’ business plans and goals with the requirements and opportunities imposed by energy legislation and policy. What’s more, we understand the complexities that may arise above and beyond immediate concerns. While we aim to resolve issues as quickly as possible, we always work with an eye toward the future, identifying future opportunities and mitigating potential future challenges. Our services include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and documenting letters of intent, supply contracts, off-take agreements, asset management agreements, EPC contracts, leases and related industry documentation for operation of a project.
- Advising lenders regarding regulatory risk and risk-mitigation strategies relating to alternative energy projects.
- Performing regulatory due diligence for existing or planned power generation projects.
- Assisting public bodies in applying for IRS Clean Renewable Energy Bond (“CREB”) credit allocations and serving as bond counsel for debt issuances to finance CREB-qualifying projects, including solar projects.
- Performing due diligence evaluations for siting and permitting of energy facilities.
- Providing advice regarding financing and tax considerations.