Ethan Schwenker is a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group, where he represents clients on real estate matters including leasing, equity raising, acquisitions, and dispositions.
Mr. Schwenker negotiates and drafts contracts, represents lenders, owners, and operators in the purchase and sale, development, and financing of commercial real estate.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Certificate of Real Estate Law Concentration
- Moot Court Board: Competitor (Securities Law, 2013), Coach (Tax Law, 2014)
- Dean's Academic Achievement Award (2015)
- Wisconsin School of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- Specialization in Real Estate, Graaskamp Center for Real Estate
- Applied Real Estate Investment Trust (AREIT) Member
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (B.A., 2008)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Habitat for Humanity (Volunteer, 2010 – present)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (East Asian Legal Studies Tutor)
- Madison Area Community Land Trust (Board Member, 2015 – present)