2018 Employee Benefits Preview: What to Do Now and What to Expect
This year is shaping up to bring even more legal changes in the employee benefits area. Join us for this informative webinar where we will discuss:
- Benefit-related changes made by the new tax reform law
- New disability regulations—action steps for compliance
- ACA outlook—including a discussion of the delay of the "Cadillac tax"
- Wellness regulations in flux
- Changes to hardship distributions, plan loan payoffs, and Roth Conversions
- New restrictions on executive compensation
- New options for private company stock plans
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is designed for benefits and human resources professionals and in-house counsel with benefit plan oversight. Quarles & Brady reserves the right to limit or restrict attendance to the program. We will apply for one hour of continuing legal education credit in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We will issue a Certificate of Attendance to Arizona attendees as the State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. If you are a member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from AZ, FL, IL, IN, VA, or WI, we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Jennifer Michalski, our CLE Coordinator, at [email protected]. A certificate of attendance will also be provided for HRCI recertification purposes.
Please contact Meg Smeck at 602.230.4615 or [email protected].
Registrations must be received by Monday, March 5, 2018.