Data Privacy & Security Webinar Series | Data Breach Response is a Team Sport
Program Overview: This webinar will discuss the steps you take when you become aware of a data breach event. We will provide you valuable tools and practical advice about:
- Organizing your data breach response team
- Identifying and engaging outside experts
- Establishing communication plans, including internal communication plans and external notification checklists
- Enhancing attorney client privilege protection
- Preparing for government investigations and lawsuits
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, risk managers and other interested corporate executives, and insurance professionals.
We will apply for 1.0 hour of continuing legal education credit in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We will issue a Certificate of Attendance to Arizona attendees as the State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement.
If you are member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from AZ, FL, IL, IN, VA, or WI, we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Donna Key, our CLE coordinator, at [email protected].
Questions? Please contact Sheri Kotas at (414) 277-5402 or [email protected].