Employee Benefits – Finish 2020 Strong to Start 2021 Ready
2020 has been a challenging and disruptive year for many of us. Amidst all the pandemic news, it's been difficult to keep track of all the significant legal changes impacting employee benefit plans. We've got you covered.
In this webinar, we discussed key developments for employee benefits plans in 2020 -- and preview possible 2021 changes -- including:
- CARES Act and other COVID-19 guidance
- DOL guidance on the fiduciary rule, ESG investing and lifetime income disclosures
- New safe harbors for electronic distribution of ERISA retirement plan disclosures
- Extension of periods for electing COBRA and for filing health plan claims
- Additional flexibility for cafeteria/flex benefit plan elections
- Significant cases and litigation trends
- What to expect after the election
For additional information on this topic, please contact the presenters.