Hot Topics in Benefits Law
John Barlament participated in the virtual program "Hot Topics in Benefits Law" during BHCG's Delivery Value Series Symposium on Wednesday, November 18.
The program discussed the following topics:
- COVID-19 COBRA elections and other changes
- New transparency and wellness regulations
- Legislation in Congress: COBRA subsidies and "surprise" billing
- Litigation update: ACA gone? ERISA preemption weakened? Gender reassignment coverage mandated? COBRA notices tweaked?
- Election results: What it means for health care legislation
- Other hot topics