Is the ETS a Stay or Will It Go? Understanding OSHA’s Vaccination Mandate
On November 5, OSHA released the much-anticipated Emergency Temporary Standard, which requires private-sector employers of 100 or more to either mandate vaccination or require weekly testing. This has been met with much controversy and has left employers with more questions than answers. Sean Scullen will address the requirements, pending lawsuits, and what employers should be doing to be compliant.
- How an ETS differs from a law, and can it becomes a law
- Determining employee count
- Undue hardship determinations for religious or health condition exemption requests
- Testing requirements for employers and employees
- Penalties for non-compliance with the ETS
- Requirements for tracking and reporting vaccination status
- Handling walkouts, protests, and refusals to vaccinate
- The differences and similarities between OSHA, CMS, and Safer Federal Workforce Task Force vaccination requirements
- The current status of the appeal process
Register and learn more about the event here.