Post-Pandemic Spring Cleaning! Brushing Up on Important Employment Practices
After working through the pandemic for more than two years, operations with many companies are returning to normal or reaching a new normal. This webinar will refresh in-house counsel and human resources professionals’ understanding of a wide range of key employment issues to ensure compliance moving forward. Our speakers will discuss:
- Recruiting and on-boarding, including updates to drug testing, legal use and medical use of marijuana, salary history information, and criminal background checks
- Personnel management, leave, time-off policies, and ADA accommodation issues, e.g., work from home, paid sick leave
- Reviewing I-9 practices to ensure no trouble was caused in going to virtual verification and what to do on the path back to pre-COVID verification practices
- Important training topics that might not have been performed in a virtual environment
- Review of employee handbooks, best practices, and emerging trends
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for HR professionals, in-house counsel, executives, compliance officers and hiring managers. Quarles & Brady reserves the right to limit or restrict attendance to the program.
Quarles & Brady will apply for 1.0 hour of general continuing legal education credit for Quarles & Brady attorneys and their clients in U.S. jurisdictions where applicable. Participants seeking CLE credit must complete the electronic CLE form provided in the courses dashboard materials.
The Impact of COVID-19 on Continuing Legal Education
Please note, to best comply with safety recommendations regarding COVID-19, many state bar offices are closed or operating with reduced staffing. This is anticipated to cause significant delays in approval for CLE accreditation. The processing time for course approval is expected to take between 2-16 weeks after the course.
A Certificate of Attendance is provided in the webinar dashboard materials for HR professionals who self-report continuing education.
Questions or Want to Register?
Please contact Alexa Curto at [email protected].