Quarles & Brady LLP Hosts FCPA Institute
135 N. Pennsylvania Street, Suite 2400
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Quarles & Brady LLP invites you to join us as we host a two-day active learning experience focused on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). The program is taught by well-known FCPA Professor, Mike Koehler. The FCPA Institute aims to develop and enhance substantive knowledge and practical skills relevant to a variety of FCPA and related topics with a focus on active learning.
In addition to substantive knowledge on a variety of topics, FCPA Institute participants will gain in-demand, practical skills to best manage and minimize FCPA risk by:
- Practicing FCPA issue-spotting through video exercises;
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices to manage and minimize risk, including a discussion of third party engagements;
- Reviewing the fundamentals of conducting an FCPA risk assessment;
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices in terms of structural organization, implementation, and monitoring of business activity;
- Considering how to effectively communicate FCPA compliance expectations; and
- Grading an FCPA code of conduct.
Thursday, September 28
- Registration (8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.)
- Instruction (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Cocktail Party (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
Friday, September 29
- Instruction (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Optional Written Assessment Tool
- (3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Pending approval for 13 hours of general Indiana CLE credit. Certificates of completion will be provided for out of state attendees.
- $1,295 per person
- Registrants will receive a detailed agenda 7-10 days prior to the event.
For group pricing or any other questions regarding the FCPA Institute, please email Professor Koehler at [email protected]