Gabriela Timis is an attorney who represents clients in a variety of industries and business sectors in general commercial litigation matters. She has experience in all phases of litigation, including pre-trial discovery, trials, and appeals.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Gabriela worked as a law clerk for a private litigation firm in Tallahassee, FL., focusing on premises liability, personal injury, and product liability defense. In addition, she has served as a judicial intern in the Second Judicial Circuit of Florida where she researched and analyzed case law, statutes, and legislative history, as well as drafted proposed orders and memoranda on a variety of civil issues.
Education and Honors
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Florida State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar, member
- Collier County Bar Association, member
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association, member