Pro Bono Work
- Supervised and participated in representation of clients generated through intakes at various homeless shelters and Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) clinics.
- Successfully defended a patients' rights blogger in Massachusetts federal court in a publicized defamation suit.
- Successfully represented a veteran in obtaining benefits before the Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims.
- Defended two Massachusetts private schools in mediating and resolving construction disputes.
- Participated in the national Clemency Project 2014.