Hailey Varner practices in the firm's Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights Group. She assists a variety of financial institutions and other creditors in general banking matters including loan restructuring and workouts, foreclosures, and receiverships.
In 2017, Hailey was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady. Prior to joining the firm, she served as an extern for the Honorable Michael M. Mihm in the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois, and as a law clerk at the Champaign County State's Attorney's Office.
Education and Honors
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- University of Illinois Law Review, Articles Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trial Advocacy and Criminal Sentencing
- Pro Bono Notation
- Loras College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Majors: Spanish and Criminal Justice
- Minor: Psychology
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association, Member