Hannah Torvick is a Patent Agent in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. She prepares and prosecutes domestic and foreign patent applications and conducts patent searches.
Hannah has technical experience in the field of electrical engineering. Prior to her career as a Patent Agent, she gained practical experience in controls and programming while working for a market leader in conveyor manufacturing and distribution. Hannah also worked the area of business development for IEC low voltage motor control centers, both assessing customer power needs and configuring a cost effective design. At Milwaukee School of Engineering, her senior design project involved designing, implementing, and testing a combination Bluetooth and blind spot detection system for motorcycle riders.
Outside the office, Hannah enjoys baking, playing tennis, and volunteering with her Kiwanis Club.
Education and Honors
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (B.S., 2016)
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Minors: Physics, Business Management
- University Scholars Program
- Daniel E. Sahs Memorial Award For Service
Professional and Civic Activities
- Kiwanis International (Local Treasurer)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Mentor)
- Tau Beta Pi (Member)