- Obtaining patent protection, either in U.S.-origin cases or in foreign-origin cases.
- Counseling in trademark, service mark, trade name, and corporate name selection and adoption as well as registering and protecting the marks and names.
- Counseling in branding, marketing, and sponsorships.
- Obtaining copyright registration and protection.
- Counseling in commercialization of IP rights, including drafting and negotiating contracts for protection, exploitation, assignment, merchandising, and licensing of intellectual property rights.
- Protecting business information and trade secrets, as well as related nondisclosure, noncompetition, anti-solicitation, and anti-piracy issues.
- Protecting against counterfeiting and other acts of unfair competition.
- Protecting rights of privacy and publicity.
- Resolving intellectual property disputes through litigation as well as through arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution approaches.