Our Approach to International Services
We offer a matrix of Quarles & Brady lawyers with various skill sets and knowledge of foreign legal systems to establish a "team" as needed for virtually any international project. Our international coordinators are as follows:
- Europe: W. David Braun, Chicago; Sarah Ames, Chicago; Andre Fiebig, Chicago.
- China/Far East: Leonardo Loo, Phoenix.
- Canada & Mexico/Latin America: Leonardo Loo, Phoenix; David Cellitti, Chicago; Juan Carlos Espinoza, Madison; Christian Stahl, Chicago.
By Legal Specialization
- Business Law, M&A: W. David Braun, Chicago; David Cellitti, Chicago; Andre Fiebig, Chicago; Walt Skipper, Milwaukee; Matt Pietruczak, Milwaukee; Leonardo Loo, Phoenix; Juan Carlos Espinoza, Madison;Daniel Young, Phoenix/Minneapolis.
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Trade Secrets: Christian Stahl, Chicago; Nicole Murray, Chicago
- E-commerce, Software Technology and Data Privacy: Heather Buchta, Phoenix; Nicole Bashor, Chicago.
- Employment, Immigration, and I-9 Compliance: Grant Sovern, Madison and Milwaukee; Sarah Ames, Chicago; Otto Immel, Naples.
- Distribution, Sales Agents, Franchising and Licensing: David Beyer, Tampa; W. David Braun, Chicago; Dan Janssen, Milwaukee; Dan Young, Phoenix.
- International Trade and Supply Chain: Andre Fiebig, Chicago; Leo Loo, Phoenix.
- Product Liability Counseling and Litigation: Lars Gulbrandsen, Milwaukee; Patrick Nolan, Milwaukee; Raymond Jamieson, Milwaukee.
- Real Estate: Ted Yi, Chicago; Joe Puchner, Milwaukee; David Morrison, Naples.
- International Trade, Anti-Corruption and Compliance: Walt Skipper, Milwaukee; W. David Braun, Chicago. Dan Young, Phoenix/Minneapolis.
- Creditors' Rights, Restructuring & Bankruptcy: Chris Combest, Chicago.
- Venture Capital: Matt Pietruczak, Milwaukee.
We will match our experience and capabilities with your needs and establish a relationship with foreign counsel as needed to help you achieve your business goals in a responsive, cost-effective manner.