Willie Boucher is a business law attorney who represents companies throughout the entire mergers and acquisitions process, including planning, due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, and coordinating the closing process. As a certified public accountant and a former banker, he also advises businesses on general corporate legal matters, including complex contract negotiations, tax efficient transactions, and corporate governance.
Willie helps his clients problem solve to build their businesses and plan for the future. He has experience assisting clients with issues related to entity formation, organization, tax strategy, and continuing operations, including drafting and negotiating operating agreements and shareholder agreements.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Willie practiced at another prominent Milwaukee law firm.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Marquette University (B.S., 2010)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Young Professionals Committee, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Herbivorous Acres Volunteer, board member
- Milwaukee Justice Center, member
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2021