Jacqueline Johnson is a member of the firm's Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group and holds a master's degree in taxation. She focuses her practice on estate planning, tax planning, and estate and trust administration.
- Consultation with individuals on wealth preservation techniques.
- Drafting estate planning documents, such as wills, trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, supplemental needs trusts, irrevocable intervivos trusts and firearms trusts.
- Counseling clients in the transfer of closely held business interests.
- Advising and assisting clients in the formation and running of private family foundations and other sophisticated charitable planning techniques.
- Preparing and reviewing gift and estate tax returns.
- Representation of individual and institutional fiduciaries and advising clients of their fiduciary duties, powers, and the interpretation of wills and trusts.
- Guiding clients through the probate process and the administration of trusts.
- Judicial and non-judicial modification of irrevocable trusts.
- Representation of guardians during incapacity proceedings and guardianship administration.
Education and Honors
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2011)
- Degree: Taxation
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- General Practice Clinic
- University of Iowa (B.S., with honors, 2007)
- Dean's List
Professional and Civic Activities
- Florida Bar (The Real Property, Probate and Trust Section) - Member
- Collier County Bar Association (Member)
- Collier County Women's Bar Association (Member)
- Junior League of Fort Lauderdale (Past Member)
- Jack and Jill (Past Young Professionals Board Member)
- Leadership Broward (Class of Thirty-Five)