Jamie Erickson is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. She assists lenders and borrowers with complex commercial financings and real estate transactions.
Jamie focuses her practice on construction loans, hotel finance, solar finance, agricultural lending, syndicated credit facilities, mezzanine and junior capital finance, and the financing of mergers and acquisitions. Jamie is committed to learning the business of her clients and using that knowledge to efficiently and effectively meet her client's objectives.
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Banking & Financial Institutions
Education and Honors
- William Mitchell Law School (J.D., 2015)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Member)
- Metropolitan State University (B.S., 2011)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA (Board Member)