Jazzmin Gordon is a product liability attorney who focuses her practice on manufacturing, toxic tort, and personal injury matters. Her experience includes defending domestic and international companies in product litigation, including:
- Serving as national counsel for a major motorcycle manufacturer in product liability matters;
- Serving as national counsel for a large medical device company in product liability matters; and
- Defense of product manufacturers against alleged product defect claims, warnings claims, and complex multiparty toxic exposure claims.
In addition to her product liability work, Jazzmin has extensive experience representing clients in the automotive industry. Specifically, she provides counsel to a large motor vehicle manufacturing company regarding distribution network operating standards, policies, and regulations. Jazzmin also defends companies in general business litigation matters.
Jazzmin is active in the firm’s pro bono program, successfully representing clients in settlement conferences before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., 2016)
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, senior managing editor
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, octafinalist
- CALI Award: Business Planning, recipient
- Black Law Students Association (Barrister’s chair and 3L of the Year member)
- University of California, Riverside (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- UCR Women’s Division I Basketball Team
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Defense Research Institute, member
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, product liability section chair, 2020-2021
- Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, 2021