Jenna Shives is an associate in Quarles & Brady's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. As an experienced litigator, she represents a variety of clients in commercial and other complex civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Jenna’s practice focused on environmental, insurance coverage, and other civil litigation. She also represented and advised clients in healthcare licensure matters before various regulatory bodies in Indiana, including the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. She has also litigated attorney discipline and professional licensing cases on behalf of the State of Indiana. In addition, Jenna has served as a law clerk for Indiana Supreme Court Justice Robert Rucker and Indiana Court of Appeals Judge Margret Robb.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Indiana University (B.A.J., 2009)
- Major: Journalism and Political Science
- Hutton Honors College General Honors Notation
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)