Jennifer Piatt is an attorney in the firm's Health Law Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer served as a law clerk for Vice Chief Justice Ann A. Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court.
During law school, Jennifer was a research aide at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law Center for Public Health Law and Policy, where she researched health law topics and drafted articles for publication. She also was an extern for the Phoenix Children's Hospital Office of General Counsel, where she researched regulatory topics and prepared policy recommendations for the legal and compliance departments, and examined federal regulations to audit hospital policy.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University (J.D., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Order of the Coif
- College of Law full tuition scholarship; Pedrick Scholar (6 semesters)
- CALI Awards in Property, Legal Advocacy, Public Health Law, Professional Responsibility, Writing for Law Practice, and Health Law and Policy
- Arizona State Law Journal (Note and Comment Editor, 2017-2018); Arizona Women Lawyers Association (Member); ASU Law Capella (Member)
- University of Arizona (B.A., with honors, summa cum laude, 2015)
- Majors: Spanish and Political Science