Jennifer Clements focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and commercial contracting. Her experience includes
- Representing foreign companies in connection with their acquisitions in the United States.
- Representing U.S. companies buying and selling companies in numerous foreign countries.
- Representing private equity clients involved in buying and selling companies.
- Representing publicly held companies in acquisitions and dispositions of subsidiary corporations.
- Drafting supply agreements, independent contractor agreements, and numerous other commercial contracts for clients.
- Representing small business owners involved in stock ownership issues.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate and commercial matters.
- Working with attorneys internationally on acquisitions and general corporate matters.
- Representing Miller Brewing Company in connection with the 2008 joint venture with Coors Brewing Company.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Education and Honors
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1998)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., with honors, 1992)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Silver Spring Neighborhood Center (Board of Directors, 1999–2001)
- Whitefish Bay Junior Blue Dukes Basketball
- Whitefish Bay Hoops Board
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars Edition 2008 (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Quarles & Brady Star Mentor Award 2015
- Quarles & Brady Star Mentor Nominee 2016